Remember we reported on a $15 million diamond encrusted iPhone 5 the other day? Well if you don’t have $15 million to spare but you wouldn’t mind dropping $25,000 instead, there’s a diamond encrusted iPhone 5 that has been spotted on sale in Hong Kong, China. Considering that Hong Kong is one of the financial hubs of Asia, attempting to sell this $25,000 might actually be possible! The whole phone isn’t covered in diamonds, but rather the sides of it which has been encrusted in a combined 7.28 carats worth of diamonds, which also spells out the number “5” on the back. We have to say that it looks more gaudy than tasteful, but then again when you have $25,000 that you’re willing to spend on a device that you could get for a fraction of that price, sans diamonds, you probably don’t really care what everyone else thinks anyway, right? What do you guys think? Would you ever pay for such a device even if you had the money to spare?
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger