We’re sure if you didn’t get to complete it over the weekend, this week you’re probably still making your way through BioShock Infinite’s incredible story and impressive setting. The floating city of Columbia has many amazing visuals as well as secrets it didn’t want the outside world to know of prior to their visit. As stunning as the game is, we couldn’t help but wonder what the game would look like in Minecraft. This is where volx1337 comes in.
The entire city of Columbia was painstakingly created in Minecraft as the video takes us through the entire city by way of Sky Hook system of travel, but then gives us an up-close look at the city from Columbia’s streets and skies. After watching the video and spending numerous hours playing BioShock Infinite, it seems many of the city’s iconic visuals have all be recreated successfully in Minecraft. And if it hasn’t, then we dare you to point out any inaccuracies since we definitely couldn’t find any.
Next Story: The Cellphone Celebrates Its 40th Anniversary
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-07: The Simpsons Couch Gag Gets A Minecraft Theme
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-28: Minecraft Creator States Minecraft For Oculus Rift Would Have Been Free
- 2013-10-25: BioShock Infinite: Burial At Sea Episode 1 Releasing November 12
- 2013-04-16: BioShock Infinite Player Asks For Refund After Viewing Religiously Offensive Scene
- 2013-04-11: BioShock Infinite Players React To Boy Of Silence In Compilation Video
- 2013-03-26: BioShock Infinite Now Available For Xbox 360, PS3 & PC
- 2013-03-15: BioShock Infinite 'False Shepard' Trailer Shows Booker's Ulterior Motives