Ever wonder what it would be like to run Blackberry 10? While one way to actually try it out would be to go to a shop and handle the device yourself, say you’re too busy or if you’re not that curious, what would you do then? Well it seems that Blackberry has created a website at Blackberry.com/Glimpse (needs to be viewed on your mobile phone) in which you will be able to try out the Blackberry 10 software on your iPhone or Android device (presumably Windows Phone as well)! Of course this is different from actually using the Z10, but for those are more concerned about software instead of hardware, this might be able to give you an idea of what to expect.
The features and use will of course be limited, but you will still be able to interact with the software/website using some gestures that are native to Blackberry 10. The website even simulates real world scenarios where you enter into a video call, perform some tasks before multitasking back to the video call again. It’s pretty nifty and worth taking a look at. We don’t suppose anyone’s swayed by this simple demonstration, right?
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-09: Polled BlackBerry Users Want BlackBerry 10 To Be Themable
- 2014-03-27: BlackBerry 10 Receives Full Operational Capability Certification By Department Of Defense
- 2014-02-19: BlackBerry 10 QWERTY Prototype Photos Leaked
- 2013-12-24: BlackBerry Dropped Plans To Release Two More BB10 Devices
- 2013-12-22: BBM For BlackBerry 10 Beta Features Real Time Location Sharing And Voice Notes