Over the past couple of months there has been a lot of speculation about the release date of BlackBerry Q10. The new BlackBerry 10 devices were announced by the ailing Canadian manufacturer back in January. The Z10 became immediately available in UK and Canada after launch, though the company did not reveal when exactly it would starting shipping Q10. A new rumor suggests that the device will begin shipping on the 30th of April in Canada, the rumor is based on an allegedly leaked memo from Rogers, a major Canadian carrier.
The BlackBerry Q10 is similar to the Z10, major difference being the full QWERTY keyboard that is much loved by BlackBerry enthusiasts. The internal specifications are the same, though the Q10 does come with a bigger 2,100 mAh battery as opposed to the Z10′s 1,800 mAh battery. The internal memo pictured above clearly shows that Rogers will release Q10 on April 30. As of now it is presumed that all other Canadian carriers will release the device on this very same day. No word as yet on when the Q10 will be coming over to the U.S.
[Image via mobilesyrup]RELATED
- Motorola Droid MAXX Review
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition Released
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Follow: blackberry, BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry Q10, z10,
- Seen at: mobilesyrup