Sometime I have to wonder what do the richest of the rich do with their money? Well if you happen to know someone like that, here’s a way they could easily spend $15 million. It seems that a Hong Kong businessman has decided to get an iPhone 5 commissioned with diamonds all over its body, and to top it off, it would sport a giant 26 carat black diamond which will act as its home button. The rest of the phone is encrusted by 600 white diamonds and is made by British designer Stuart Hughes.
To be honest it looks rather gaudy and not at all tasteful, but it seems that there is a reason behind the bling. Apparently the black diamond has been in the businessman’s family for generations, so we guess he wanted to put it to use by embedding it in the iPhone 5. Probably not the smartest of moves since the minute his phone is stolen, well, we can only imagine the heartache.
Next Story: Dell Unveils Affordable Latitude 3330 Laptop
- 2013-10-01 Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29 iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger