What is there that we already know concerning the Samsung Galaxy Note 3? Of course, the screen size is always a mystery, although there could be eventual changes of course, with the appearance of other larger screens on non-Galaxy Note models. Peering into the future can be quite a tricky thing to do, but when one takes into consideration what the Samsung Galaxy S4 offers, it does shed some light on what the Note 3 could be like. A new rumor has started to make its way, touting that the Galaxy Note 3 could see a new kind of camera software known as the Samsung S Orb debut.
Just what is the S Orb software? Well, it is supposed to be Samsung’s very own solution to Google’s Photo Sphere challenge. Perhaps Samsung thinks that their work on perfecting the smartphone or tablet is about done, which could be why they might want to deliver a more in-depth Samsung imaging experience. Should S Orb arrive on the Galaxy Note 3, there would also be speculation that other high end Samsung phones could be eventually see the S Orb software arrive as well, and a connection to Android 5.0 would not be too far off the mark, either.
Next Story: Alienware X51 Gets Ubuntu OS As An Option
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released