If you are a developer who has more than just a passing interest in the upcoming phenomenon that is known as Google Glass, I am quite sure that your patience has been wearing thin after what seemed to be forever ever since you placed a pre-order for the Google Glass Explorer Edition. Well, we cannot blame you, considering how the pre-orders were taken at Google I/O last June. TechCrunch has some good news however, as they claim that said developers should be able to wrap their fingers around their Google Glass shipment “within the next month“.
I guess if you were one of those who placed your pre-order, it is time to head to the bank and make sure that you have $1,500 in your bank account, otherwise you will most probably suffer from sleepless nights. Bear in mind that no one is going to walk away with a free Google Glass, regardless of whether you are a developer or contest winner, $1,500 will still need to exchange hands before that.RELATED
- i-Flashdrive Lets You Transfer Files Between iOS And Android Devices
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Follow: glass, google glass,
- Seen at: googleblog.blogspot