If you are a developer who has more than just a passing interest in the upcoming phenomenon that is known as Google Glass, I am quite sure that your patience has been wearing thin after what seemed to be forever ever since you placed a pre-order for the Google Glass Explorer Edition. Well, we cannot blame you, considering how the pre-orders were taken at Google I/O last June. TechCrunch has some good news however, as they claim that said developers should be able to wrap their fingers around their Google Glass shipment “within the next month“.
I guess if you were one of those who placed your pre-order, it is time to head to the bank and make sure that you have $1,500 in your bank account, otherwise you will most probably suffer from sleepless nights. Bear in mind that no one is going to walk away with a free Google Glass, regardless of whether you are a developer or contest winner, $1,500 will still need to exchange hands before that.
Next Story: Drop In PC Shipments Linked To Windows 8 Flop
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-14: Reporter Assaulted For Wearing Google Glass In Public
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2014-04-10: Google May Allow Anyone To Buy Glass For One Day
- 2014-04-08: Google To Launch Glass For Work Program Today [Report]