Hisense USA has just announced the immediate availability of its 40-inch and 46-inch K360M Roku Ready TVs, in addition to the larger sized 50-inch and 55-inch K610 Smart TV models, where these can be purchased in all Walmart stores. Sporting an extremely sleek bezel that measures just 13mm, you will also find a plethora of technology underneath the hood, including integrated WiFi connectivity, the most recent Hisense Smart TV interface in select models which enables you to enjoy thousands of Vudu Apps and HD movies, Netflix, YouTube and Pandora on the comfort of your TV, accompanied by a smooth 120Hz refresh rate, a standard MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) port, and of course, Roku Ready certification.
This would also enable Hisense customers to be able to use the Roku Streaming Stick for instant content streaming of over 750 entertainment channels that boast of movies, songs and games from the Roku streaming platform. Well, it is time to break open the piggy bank, and see whether you have the kind of money inside to bring home one of these puppies, no?
Next Story: Tropiformer Jacket By Scottevest
- 2014-03-28: Roku CEO Calls The Apple TV A "Money Loser" For Apple
- 2014-03-27: Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI Version) Now Shipping For $49.99
- 2014-03-24: Yahoo Screen Now On Roku
- 2014-03-04: New Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI Version) Announced
- 2014-01-09: 6.8-inch Hisense X1 Blurs The Line Between Smartphone And Tablet
- 2014-01-05: Roku TV Introduced