It was sometime near the end of last month when both the HTC Desire P and Desire Q were leaked, including some of their hardware specifications. Well, the HTC Desire P was actually released officially in Taiwan just a few days ago, so it goes without saying that it makes sense for the HTC Desire Q to be announced and released officially not too long after. That day has arrived, with the HTC Desire Q being more or less similar to the Desire U where hardware specifications are concerned, and even so, the Desire U was unleashed upon the masses in January this year.
The only difference then and now? It seems that the aesthetics do differ a wee bit, not to mention the respective mobile carriers that they are made available on, with the Desire U being offered by Chunghwa Telecom, while the HTC Desire Q was developed for FarEasTone, which is a different carrier in Taiwan.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked