All right, so our earlier story on the Lenovo K900 getting an April 17th release date is not exactly on the spot, but as the adage goes, good things come to those who wait, right? Well, we do know that the Lenovo K900 is starting to shape up to be quite the performer in terms of benchmark tests, and the latest word on the K900 is this – it will be made available on sale from this coming May 6th onwards. The Lenovo K900 is special in its own way by virtue of being the first Intel Clover Trail powered smartphone, where it has already picked up FCC approval.
Just to refresh our memories, the Lenovo Ideaphone K900 will run on a 2GHz Intel Clover Trail processor and comes with 2GB RAM, a 5.5-inch display at 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 440+ ppi, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, Wireless Display support, and a super fast charging mode that takes just 90 minutes to juice up your device. This looks set to give the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z and LG Optimus G Pro a run for their money where display resolution is concerned. Any takers?
Next Story: Pantech Perception From Verizon Wireless
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced