We’ve been hearing a lot of rumors about Motorola’s upcoming phones. Some say it will be customizable, others believe that it will come in over 20 colors. Motorola is reportedly developing smartphones of ‘just right’ size and that it won’t indulge in spec wars just so it can provide a superb user experience. Google executive chairman Eric Schmidt recently said that Motorola’s new phones are phenomenal and today Google CEO might have dropped a hint about these upcoming devices being unbreakable.
During the earnings call, Google CEO Larry Page was asked what products Motorola Mobility was working on, and when pushed on for hints he said “when you drop your phone, it shouldn’t shatter.” Not revealing anything about their features or specifications, Larry Page said that he had just seen Motorola’s new products that he was enthusiastic about their potential to invent new and better user experiences. According to rumors these new devices will not be announced at Google I/O, rather they will be unveiled sometime in August. These devices will be the first ones that Motorola makes with Google after being acquired by it.RELATED
- Android 4.3 Roll Out For International Galaxy S3 Resumes
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- Follow: eric schmidt, Google, Motorola,