Yesterday I reported on a rumor that Google will be announcing a 32GB 4G LTE capable Nexus 4 at the I/O conference. When the Nexus 4 was originally launched late last year, it did not offer the higher storage space and LTE compatibility. If Google isn’t planning on releasing a successor just yet then it makes sense to release a tweaked Nexus 4, because almost all premium smartphones offer these features. Today our attention is brought towards a new rumor which claims that both Nexus 5 and Motorola X smartphone won’t be unveiled at Google I/O.
We’ve heard a lot recently about Motorola X smartphone, Eric Schmidt says that its phenomenal and CEO Larry Page hinted that Motorola’s upcoming smartphones might be unbreakable. It is possible that the X smartphone won’t be unveiled at I/O, only last week it was rumored that Motorola X release has been pushed back till August. As far as the Nexus 5 is concerned, there hasn’t been much chatter about it recently. Perhaps Google is aiming for a fall launch of its next generation Nexus smartphone. Let me remind you that all of this is based on rumors, take this with a grain of salt.
- 2014-04-20: Google Trends Gets Email Subscriptions
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2013-10-29: Nexus 4 Could Still Be Sold After Nexus 5 Launch
- 2013-05-10: Nexus 5 At Google I/O Speculation Sparks After Some UK Retailers Take Down The Nexus 4 From Their Shelves
- 2013-04-23: Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Release At Google I/O Reportedly Delayed
- 2013-04-22: New Nexus 7 Tablet Google I/O Release Rumored
- 2013-04-21: Google Expected To Launch 32GB LTE Nexus 4 In May