The last we heard of the Nintendo Wii U’s Miiverse was when the company announced its mobile features would be made available to smartphone and PC users “in a few weeks.” It looks like those few weeks are now behind us as Nintendo has officially launched Miiverse onto smartphones and PCs.
This version of Miiverse isn’t a dedicated application, so smartphone users shouldn’t go looking in their respective app stores for an app. Instead, Nintendo launched the Miiverse website which can be accessed on your computer as well as your smartphone to view your Activity Feed, friends list and notifications. Unfortunately, it isn’t possible to create new posts or new accounts through the Miiverse website, only to view content that you normally would access through Miiverse on your Wii U.
Users will also need a Nintendo Network ID, which currently is only possible to create on the Wii U, in order to use Miiverse. Although Nintendo does allow those without a Nintendo Network ID to get a glimpse into some of the more popular posts on the service.
- Microsoft Having Active Discussions About Gears Of War's Future
- NVIDIA Exec Thinks PC Gaming Is Superior To Consoles
- Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 Makes Changes To Single Player Campaign
- Australia, New Zealand PS4 Launch Sees Couple Of PSN Features Disabled Temporarily
- Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- Follow: nintendo, nintendo wii, nintendo wii u, wii, wii u,
- Seen at: miiverse.nintendo.net