It was nearly a month ago when Samsung announced its Galaxy S4 to the world, but at this point, it’s anyone’s guess as to when exactly the device will start to be released in the U.S. We have heard from AT&T saying they would begin taking pre-orders for their Galaxy S4 starting on April 16 at $249.99, but the carrier didn’t reveal when it would be available nor what version of the S4 would cost $249.99. But a recent leak may have finally given us an idea of when the Galaxy S4 could be releasing.
According to SamMobile, we could expect the 16GB 3G version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 begin rolling out in Russia and several Eastern European countries in the middle of April, with the LTE version expected to release in late May. The 64GB 3G and LTE versions of the Galaxy S4 will begin shipping in mid-June.
Unfortunately, the report says nothing of an expected U.S. release, but considering AT&T’s pre-order schedule, Radio Shack’s recent leaked promotional image, and T-Mobile’s rumored release, we don’t think it’ll be too far until we receive the Galaxy S4. Whether it’ll be the 3G or LTE version is still yet to be seen.RELATED
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: galaxy, Galaxy S4, Samsung,