The last we heard of Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Tab 3 it was going through certification testing just last month. It now looks like we may be hearing more about the Galaxy Tab 3 as early as this week according to a circulating rumor.
The rumor of the upcoming unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 comes from Techblog who believes the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and 8.0 could be announced within the next few days. In addition to the unveiling, the 3G versions of both tablets are expected to start selling as early as May, while the LTE editions should begin selling in either June or July.
Both the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and 8.0 seems to share many of the same features as they’ll both be running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, will feature a 1280 x 800 resolution screen, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 3MP rear-facing camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera and microSD support. The only differences between both devices seems to be based on their size, weight and battery as the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 will measure 256.7mm x 175.3mm x 8.7mm, weigh 533 grams and come with a 7,000 mAh battery, while the 8.0 will measure 209.6mm x 112.1mm x 6.95mm, weigh 330 grams and come with a 4,500 mAh battery.
Next Story: Anonymous Hacks Into North Korean Websites Again
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter