A pretty high number of Samsung devices have recently been getting the Android Jelly Bean treatment as we recently reported the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Galaxy Tab 7.0 and Galaxy Ace 2 have all received their respective updates. It looks like we can add another Samsung device to the list as Sprint is announcing the Galaxy Victory 4G LTE will be receiving Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
The Galaxy Victory 4G LTE’s Jelly Bean update has started to roll out to devices earlier this morning, so if you’re a Sprint subscriber who has the device sitting on your desk, then you can expect the update to hit your device soon. The Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update will add a number of new capabilities such as the inclusion of Swype, new notifications for incoming SMS and MMS messages and the grouping of notifications coming from the same application. Victory users will also be able to voice type without the need of an Internet connection, the creation and management of Google+ events and even indoor walking directions within Google Maps.
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-04-09: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Review
- 2013-04-05: Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100P, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Start To Receive Android Jelly Bean
- 2013-03-26: Samsung Galaxy Express Receiving Android Jelly Bean Starting Today
- 2012-10-02: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM leaked