Samsung and Google have been cozying up with one another in recent memory, which would not come as a surprise considering the kind of fallout that the South Korean conglomerate had with Apple in recent memory. Well, Samsung is the manufacturing force behind some of Google’s flagship Nexus devices over the past few years, in addition to the gorgeous Google Nexus 10 tablet (as you see above) that boasts of a high-resolution display, running on an ARM Cortex-A15 dual-core processor. It does seem as though they are about to bring their working relationship to the next level, with rumors of a new Nexus tablet known as the Samsung Nexus 11 being in the pipeline.
Naturally, from the name Nexus 11 itself, it is a no brainer that this would be an 11” device at best, which would clearly make it bigger and logically speaking, come with a faster processor than any that has been released to date. Whispers have it that the Nexus 11 will feature a Samsung Exynos 5410 octa-core processor with a quartet of ARM Cortex-A15 CPU cores and a similar number of ARM Cortex-A7 cores. Not only that, it will come with a 2-megapixel front-facing shooter, an 8-megapixel camera at the back, and of course, an 11” Super PLS TFT display. What do you think of the possibility of a Samsung Nexus 11?
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-03: Microsoft-Nokia Deal Reportedly Draws Concerns From Rivals In China
- 2014-02-16: Samsung Could Have Bought Android In 2004 But Chose Not To
- 2014-01-29: Samsung To Cut Back On Android Modifications [Report]
- 2014-01-27: Samsung's Google Glass Rival Rumored For IFA 2014 Launch
- 2014-01-26: Google And Samsung Sign Cross-Licensing Deal With Each Other For Next 10 Years