If you’re interested in taking your iPhone photography skills to the next level, you’ll probably need to go beyond the apps and the default camera lens and look for external accessories. With that being said, Schneider has revealed the iPro Series 2 set of lenses that will place nicely with the iPhone 5. These new lenses have been re-tooled for fit the iPhone 5 and are a wide-angle lens and a telephoto lens. We’re not sure how good their quality is, but Schneider is a company that has been making camera lenses for quite a while now, so we expect that these lenses will come with a certain degree of quality. No word on pricing just yet, but the newly redesigned iPro Series 2 lenses will be available this May.
- Replay for iOS Makes Cool Videos Automatically in Seconds
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- The ThrowBack App Is An Interesting Way To Recall Photos And Memories
- Snappgrip for iPhone adds a camera grip to your smartphone