If you’re interested in taking your iPhone photography skills to the next level, you’ll probably need to go beyond the apps and the default camera lens and look for external accessories. With that being said, Schneider has revealed the iPro Series 2 set of lenses that will place nicely with the iPhone 5. These new lenses have been re-tooled for fit the iPhone 5 and are a wide-angle lens and a telephoto lens. We’re not sure how good their quality is, but Schneider is a company that has been making camera lenses for quite a while now, so we expect that these lenses will come with a certain degree of quality. No word on pricing just yet, but the newly redesigned iPro Series 2 lenses will be available this May.
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger