Japanese technology giant Sony has gone on record to confirm that they will be launching new soundbars later this year. It will be a premium range that is going to be significantly better than Sony’s current soundbars which are already available in the market. Unfortunately they haven’t said much about these upcoming products, they’ve not gone in to details or specifics. However Sony executives have confirmed that the upcoming premium range of soundbars will have HDMI output and Near Field Communication or NFC compatibility.
It is expected that Sony will announce this new range at the IFA trade show in Berlin. This assumption is based on the company’s previous launch widows, though it has not confirmed whether IFA trade show was what it meant when it said that the soundbars will be available later this year. Soundbars with NFC capability will be high on usability. Users with NFC capable devices such as Xperia Tablet Z or the Xperia Z smartphone would simply have to tap their device to the soundbar and music would start playing. Sony also confirmed that more AV receivers will be released later in the year, but they’ve not gone in to specifics once again.
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever