We have seen our fair share of projectors in the past, ranging from portable ones to models that are meant for classrooms, but this time around, Sony Japan has announced yet another five more business class LCD projectors, where these are divided into two different series. The new Sony interactive LCD projectors sport one interesting capability, that is, it is able to transfer images sans wires from smartphones and tablets, in addition to letting you write text as well as graphics on the projection screen with ease and with speed.
When you download the relevant support software for the terminal on hand, you can then opt to transfer, without wires, still image files and PDF files from the terminal image to the projector itself. PowerPoint files, too, are part of the equation. You can choose from model numbers VPL-EW276, EX276, EW246, and EX246 if you are interested, with the VPL-EW276 and EX276 models being able to project onto the big screen, despite being in a bright classroom environment. Any takers so far? [Press Release (Japanese)]
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-01-09 Sony Ultra Short Throw Projector: Hands-On
- 2013-01-29 Sony Laser Light Source Projectors Offer Unparalleled Brightness
- 2011-09-08 Sony VPL-VW1000ES 4K home theater projector
- 2010-09-01 Sony VW90ES 3D home cinema projector hits the ground running at IFA 2010
- 2010-09-23 Sony VPL-VW90ES makes debut at CEDIA