There is a new rumor going around of an unannounced smartphone that has been called the Sony Xperia ZR, and just what kind of hardware specifications will it pack? Apparently, whispers on the street concerning the Sony Xperia ZR would be a 720p display, a quad-core processor and a 13-megapixel camera. A 720p display would mean it has no Full HD display, and that might place it in the mid-range scheme of things, instead of occupying the high end range.
Other than that, we could also be looking at a quad-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB RAM, an IP58 rating for water resistance (not more than 1.5 meters, too), in addition to being dust-proof as well. It is said that the 720p display will measure 4.6″ in size across diagonally, with 8GB of internal memory. Powering the Sony Xperia ZR would be a 2,300mAh capacity, with speculated measurements of 10mm thin, tipping the scales at 140 grams. We look forward with bated breath to an official announcement.
Next Story: Watch What Happens During A DDoS Attack
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)