T-Mobile was the first U.S. carrier to speak about the availability of BlackBerry Q10. The network did not reveal what price tag will accompany Q10 on their network and when they intend on releasing it to customers. Last week T-Mobile only said that they will allow their business customers to register for the device on April 29. They’ve fulfilled that promise, T-Mobile business account holders can now register for the BlackBerry Q10. Just to be clear, its not a pre-order page, the carrier’s business users can submit their emails through which T-Mobile will keep them updated about the status of this device. Business customers are at an advantage though, they’ll receive the device before regular customers do. The carrier is still quiet about pricing and release date.
The BlackBerry Q10 is yet to hit U.S. shores, though it is supposedly doing very well in the U.K. Major department store Selfridges was said to have sold 2,000 Q10 units in under two hours. T-Mobile is yet to announce when they will be making this device available for their regular customers. Hopefully U.S. customers won’t have to wait as long as they had to for the Z10.RELATED
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Follow: blackberry, BlackBerry Q10, BlackBerry Z10, t-mobile,