T-Mobile was the first U.S. carrier to speak about the availability of BlackBerry Q10. The network did not reveal what price tag will accompany Q10 on their network and when they intend on releasing it to customers. Last week T-Mobile only said that they will allow their business customers to register for the device on April 29. They’ve fulfilled that promise, T-Mobile business account holders can now register for the BlackBerry Q10. Just to be clear, its not a pre-order page, the carrier’s business users can submit their emails through which T-Mobile will keep them updated about the status of this device. Business customers are at an advantage though, they’ll receive the device before regular customers do. The carrier is still quiet about pricing and release date.
The BlackBerry Q10 is yet to hit U.S. shores, though it is supposedly doing very well in the U.K. Major department store Selfridges was said to have sold 2,000 Q10 units in under two hours. T-Mobile is yet to announce when they will be making this device available for their regular customers. Hopefully U.S. customers won’t have to wait as long as they had to for the Z10.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Tab DUOS 7.0 In The Works (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2013-06-18: 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10
- 2013-05-29: BlackBerry Q10 Reportedly Selling Faster Than iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 And HTC One In France
- 2013-05-21: AT&T And T-Mobile Launch Blackberry Q10 Pre-Registration Pages
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry Q10 Available On Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile This Summer
- 2013-02-07: T-Mobile Planning Mid-March Release Of BlackBerry Z10 To Be First Among U.S. Carriers