Taking photos with an iPad is considered by many to be some sort of faux pas, but in case you refuse to conform to the pressure of society and think that the iPad is perfect for photo taking, then this accessory from Photojojo might be able to help step your iPad photography game to the next level. As you can see in the image above, the accessory is none other than the iPad Telephoto Lens which basically allows the user to attach a small telephoto lens to the back of their iPad. As it stands the tablet’s camera app can already zoom in, but we guess there are some photographers out there who feel that the default zoom is simply not good enough.
The accessory will offer up at 10x optical zoom and will place nice with the iPad 3 and iPad 4. It will also offer up to 12x optical zoom when attached to the iPad mini and will come with a manual focus ring for those who prefer manually adjusting their focus. We can’t speak for the quality of the lens, but if you don’t mind trying it out, it is available for $25 from Photojojo’s website.
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst