Let’s face it, while the iPhone 5 is a thing of beauty, it scratches easily thanks to its aluminum body, meaning that some form of protection is necessary if you wish to avoid nasty dents and whatnot. However if you hate having your phone being encased in some fat rubber casing that will only add bulk and hide the beauty of the device, then the AluFrame by the folks at Just Mobile might be the accessory you’ve been looking for. As its name implies, the AluFrame is made from aluminum and features a rubber lining. It opens up via a catch at the bottom, meaning that you won’t have to fiddle around too much to get it to fit.
Granted its aluminum frame could get scratched as well, we’re guessing you’d rather it scratch than your phone scratch, right? However beauty does come at a price and at $70, some might be wondering if this price is worth it for so little protection, but for those who want something a little more classy that somewhat protects your iPhone 5, we guess the AluFrame should be able to get the job done. So, any takers? [Product page]
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2011-09-16: iPhone 4 Bumper Case to be discontinued? (Rumor)
- 2011-09-16: Case-Mate's iPhone 5 casing leaked?
- 2011-09-15: iPhone 5 screen protector suggests elongated home button
- 2011-09-09: iPhone 5 concept with Smart Cover
- 2011-09-09: Another purported iPhone 5 spotted in China