At the rate Ubisoft is releasing Assassin’s Creed games, we’re sure many are worried that the franchise might get too diluted and that gamers will get sick of the game pretty fast. While we’re sure that some gamers are a little bored of the franchise, Ubisoft does not seem too worried about fans getting tired of the franchise. Speaking to Eurogamer, Ubisoft seems to be under the impression that if and when fans tire of the Assassin’s Creed franchise, they will let Ubisoft know. Until then, Ubisoft has no plans to stop the yearly releases of Assassin’s Creed games.
According to Ubisoft Montreal head, Yannis Mallat, he claims that there are more players coming into the franchise and he does not see the day where Ubisoft has to end the franchise anytime soon. ”When you have quality content, the frequency of coming out with the game is not an issue at all. On the contrary, people expect more and more of that content. So, it’s natural to be able to provide that content. The gamers are happy, and it’s our job to make them happy.” What do you guys think? Do you agree with Mallat that it’s the quality and not the frequency that matters? Or are you sick of the franchise already?
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07: Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01: Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-21: Assassin’s Creed Unity Teaser Trailer
- 2014-03-19: New Upcoming Assassin's Creed Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-02-24: Ubisoft Exec Denies Assassin's Creed V Will Take Place In Feudal Japan
- 2013-12-23: Ubisoft States They Will Hesitate To Delay An Assassin's Creed Game If They Feel It's Not Ready