With the upcoming release of the Samsung Galaxy S4, you would expect all previous versions of the device to start dropping in price, giving those who want to experience Galaxy S devices for discount prices. That’s exactly what’s going on this week as AT&T has just officially dropped the price of its Samsung Galaxy S3.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T will now retail for $99.99 with a two-year contract, which is a price drop of $100 instantly making it a great “budget” smartphone at its current price. We’re sure AT&T won’t be the only carrier in the U.S. to announce a price cut for the Galaxy S3 as we have a feeling other carriers will soon follow suit.
AT&T announced just last week it would be offering the Galaxy S4 for a rather high $249.99 with two-year contract. That may be a bit out of the price range of a number of potential Samsung Galaxy S owners, which also makes the Galaxy S3′s price drop even better for those who are looking to ditch their current smartphone to see what all the hubbub about the Galaxy S series is all about.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: at&t, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, price drop, Samsung,
- Seen at: dtvusaforum