With the upcoming release of the Samsung Galaxy S4, you would expect all previous versions of the device to start dropping in price, giving those who want to experience Galaxy S devices for discount prices. That’s exactly what’s going on this week as AT&T has just officially dropped the price of its Samsung Galaxy S3.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T will now retail for $99.99 with a two-year contract, which is a price drop of $100 instantly making it a great “budget” smartphone at its current price. We’re sure AT&T won’t be the only carrier in the U.S. to announce a price cut for the Galaxy S3 as we have a feeling other carriers will soon follow suit.
AT&T announced just last week it would be offering the Galaxy S4 for a rather high $249.99 with two-year contract. That may be a bit out of the price range of a number of potential Samsung Galaxy S owners, which also makes the Galaxy S3′s price drop even better for those who are looking to ditch their current smartphone to see what all the hubbub about the Galaxy S series is all about.
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 720T Headed For China
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2013-11-21: Android 4.3 Rolling Out For The AT&T Galaxy S3 (Again)
- 2013-11-18: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Temporarily Halted
- 2013-11-14: AT&T Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-11-04: AT&T Galaxy S4 Zoom Launches November 8th For $199 On Contract
- 2013-04-10: Verizon Slashes Samsung Galaxy S3 Price Before Galaxy S4 Announcement