Its not secret that Samsung Galaxy S4 is selling like hot cakes. The Korean manufacturer itself announced that channel sales of Samsung Galaxy S4 had reached 10 million in under one month, making this latest Android flagship smartphone the fastest selling Android device to date. Analyst Mark Sue of RBC Capital Markets believes that this amazing momentum isn’t going to slow down any time soon. According to Mark, Samsung may end up selling as many as 80 million units of Galaxy S4 in what’s left of this year alone.
To put things in to perspective, Mark mentions that it took Galaxy S3 almost 2 months to sell 10 million units. Samsung’s previous flagship was a hit as well, but the current one seems to be breaking all records. The analyst adds that their channel checks at U.S. stores indicate that 32GB Black Galaxy S4 units are mostly sold out, whereas demand for 16GB variants is strong. Mark also believes that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be released in September and that Apple will update its smartphone portfolio with iPhone 5S and iPhone mini towards fall 2013 as well.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, Samsung,
- Seen at: bgr