With Computex around the corner, we expect that Samsung will be taking that opportunity to announce two new tablets – the rumored Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1. The 7” variant of the Galaxy Tab 3 has since been announced, but apart from that, there have been rumors that 8” and 10.1” models might be announced as well. While we eagerly anticipate what Samsung has for us, website Moveplayer has apparently managed to get their hands on what looks like product photos of both the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.
There’s no way of telling I these are authentic, but we have to say that they do look pretty official, so make what you will of them now. In any case we’ll definitely be keeping our eyes peeled for more information regarding either device, but in the meantime take it with a grain of salt for now, especially given how easily product images can be faked these days.
Next Story: This Pistol iPhone 5 Case Is As Novel As It Gets
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2013-12-11 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]
- 2013-12-05 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- 2013-10-28 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Launching In U.S. Nov. 10 For $230
- 2013-10-07 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Arriving On Sprint 11th October
- 2013-09-17 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 Expected To Receive Multi-User Support