We’ve been keeping tabs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean for some time now, which we expected to be announced during Google I/O last week. Even though we didn’t see Android 4.3 Jelly Bean at Google I/O, someone did get to spot it running on a Nexus 4 recently.
A user of XDA posted some pictures of a Nexus 4 which was seen at a mobile expo in Thailand. Seeing a Nexus 4 probably wouldn’t be a big deal to most people, but this Nexus 4 was a tad more special than most. This Nexus 4 was spotted running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean under a new build number, JWR45B.
The eagle-eyed XDA user was able to snap a few additional pictures of the Nexus 4, specifically its camera’s interface which received a slight improvement as the controls are now on the side rather than within the focus area. In addition to the camera, the user did pull up the Jelly Bean Easter Egg that says Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Hopefully the spotting on this Nexus 4 running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean means we aren’t months away from a release, but instead, weeks. But that is purely speculation and wishful thinking on our part.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: Android, android 4.3, Jelly Bean (Android), nexus, Nexus 4,
- Seen at: droid-life