Sometime in the final week of last month, we managed to snag a look at the LG Optimus G Pro which was spotted with AT&T branding on it, and it seems that the leak is a confirmed lucky break, as this 5.5” sequel to the LG Optimus G that was introduced last year has finally gone official over at AT&T, with its availability being touted at May 10th, where the LG Optimus G Pro is said to retail for $199.99 a pop on a new 2-year contract.
The LG Optimus G Pro will run on the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system, with pre-orders beginning from May 3 onwards. Of course, if you are one who wants to make a trade-in by ditching your old phone for this spanking new smartphone, then you can also be eligible for up to $100 off the new device, now how about that? Certainly this should be incentive enough to make that upgrade, no? With 32GB of internal memory and up to 64GB of expandable memory, you know for sure that the LG Optimus G Pro is going to be a killer mobile entertainment device.
Next Story: T-Mobile And MetroPCS Merger Complete
- 2014-04-22: Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Headed For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2013-05-10: LG Optimus G Pro Now Available On AT&T
- 2013-05-03: AT&T LG Optimus G Pro Now Available For Pre-Order
- 2013-05-01: AT&T LG Optimus G Pro Hands On Rreview
- 2013-04-25: AT&T Livery Spotted On LG Optimus G Pro In New Leak
- 2013-04-10: LG Optimus G Pro May Land On AT&T Starting May 10 [Rumor]