There are plenty of Star Wars fans out there who probably own a Stormtrooper costume which they wear to Halloween or Star Wars events, and while it might be the dream of many a Star Wars fan to wear the costume forever, it might not be the best idea. So what’s the next best thing you can do in order to look like a Stormtrooper 24/7? Get a 3D printed version of you as a Stormtrooper of course! This is currently a service which is being offered to visitors to Florida’s Walt Disney World during their Star Wars weekend which runs from the 17th of May to the 9th of June, and basically for a fee of $99.95, visitors will be able to get themselves immortalized as a 7.5” Stormtrooper figurine.
The scanning process will take around 10 minutes and after which your likeness will be sent to a 3D printer and after that, all you’ll have to do is wait around 7-8 weeks for your figurine to arrive at your doorstep. For those who don’t really fancy being a Stormtrooper, it seems there is also a carbon-freeze option for those who might see themselves more as Han Solo. Pretty cool, huh?
- 2014-04-01 Nintendo 3DS XL Gets Disney Magical World Edition
- 2014-03-03 Disney And Dish Arrive At A TV Distribution Deal
- 2014-02-25 Disney Movies Anywhere iOS App Offers Easy Access To All Movies
- 2013-12-24 Twitter Co-Founder Jack Dorsey Joins Walt Disney's Board
- 2013-12-05 Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- 2013-08-28 Star Wars App For Apple TV Apparently Being Developed By Disney
- 2013-07-30 Disney Registers Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Domain Names
- 2013-05-07 EA Star Wars Titles Won't Come To Nintendo Wii U
- 2013-05-06 EA Will Exclusively Develop Future Star Wars Games
- 2013-04-18 Star Wars Films Releasing Every Year Starting In 2015