NOOK Media has just announced that they will be expanding their extensive catalog of reading and entertainment content by throwing in the hugely popular Google Play digital content experience. The receiving devices would be none other than their acclaimed NOOK HD and NOOK HD+ tablets, where the presence of Google Play being built into the NOOK HD and NOOK HD+ would enable customers to gain access to over 700,000 Android apps and games, more songs than you can ever listen to in your entire lifetime, and of course, who can forget the extremely speedy Chrome browser and other popular Google apps?
Both the NOOK HD and NOOK HD+ tablets were specially designed to deliver the very best reading and entertainment experience, where the NOOK HD display certainly flies the flag for the 7” tablet market very well, while the NOOK HD+’s display can certainly hold its own against the iPad 3’s display – or at least, that is what Barnes & Noble claims.
- 2014-04-17 Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-10 Google Play Music Integrated Into Sonos
- 2014-03-17 Google Play Services 4.3 Arrives
- 2014-03-17 Google Play Games Receives Virtual Gifts
- 2014-03-16 Google Tweaks In-App Purchase Billing
- 2014-03-13 Nook App For Windows Halted
- 2014-02-26 Next Generation NOOK Tablet Is In The Pipeline
- 2014-02-10 Barnes & Noble Fired Nook Engineering Staff [Rumor]
- 2014-01-09 Barnes & Noble Sees Dismal Nook Sales During Holiday Season
- 2013-11-11 NOOK GlowLight Has A Hidden Browser