If you love your phones to be super thin, Huawei might have something for you in the form of the Ascend P6. Thanks to @evleaks, press renderings of the device have been leaked and boy it does look like quite a stunner! This is not the first time we’ve heard or seen the device as details of the Ascend P6 and a blurry photo have leaked in the past, but this is probably the clearest shot we have so far. To top it off, it has been reported that Huawei’s own CEO has confirmed the existence of the phone itself according to the folks at TechRadar, although his post on Weibo has since been deleted but not before he revealed that the phone could be announced on the 18th of June in London.
For those who might be hearing about this for the first time, the Ascend P6 is said to be an upcoming device from Huawei running on Android. Alleged specs have given the phone a 4.7” display, a 1.5GHz quad-core chipset with 2GB of RAM, and will run with Android 4.X Jelly Bean with a 5MP rear-facing camera sitting on the back. Pricing and stateside availability have yet to be announced, but if the June 18th event in London is happening, hopefully we will be able to learn more then.
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-02-21: Huawei MediaPad X1 Photos Leaked
- 2013-12-31: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Photos Leaked
- 2013-11-15: Huawei Ascend P6 Set To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2013-09-15: Huawei Ascend W3 Windows Phone Leaked