Fast cars and beautiful women, ah, that is definitely the life which many look forward to – when one has plenty of cash in his or her bank account, of course. The thing is, vehicles in the mould of supercars tend to arrive in limited editions whenever there is an anniversary to commemorate a special occasion, and the same applies to the Lamborghini Egoista concept that was unveiled in conjunction with Lamborghini’s 50th birthday.
The Lamborghini Egoista literally means “selfish” in Italian, and somehow, it is not surprising to hear that coming since one ought to have a tinge of selfishness if you were to be able to make the kind of serious money that leaves you with enough disposable income to not only purchase a Lamborghini, but also to maintain it in the long run. Another reason why the Lamborghini Egoista has been named that way is the fact that this concept seats only one – so those super rich Forever Alone types will have a cool ride to drive home after a night of clubbing.
Next Story: No Chrome-Android Merger For A Couple More Years
- 2013-05-13: Lamborghini Egoista Concept Is Jaw Dropping
- 2013-04-12: Dubai Police Gets Lamborghini Aventador
- 2012-09-05: Tonino Lamborghini L2800 tablet and TL700 smartphone
- 2012-06-08: Lamborghini unveils Android-powered smartphone and tablet, bound for Russia
- 2012-04-22: Lamborghini Urus SUV revealed
- 2012-04-20: Possible Lamborghini SUV has its photos leaked ahead of unveiling