The Nokia Lumia 521 smartphone, which is exclusive to T-Mobile in the U.S., is going to be available at T-Mobile retail stores, T-Mobile’s website and various select dealers and national retailers from 22nd May for an upfront payment of $29.99 with equal monthly payments to be made over the next 24 months. The Lumia 521 is available on T-Mobile’s Simple Choice Plans, the monthly payment will come down to $5, payable over two years. This Windows Phone 8 powered smartphone is a good entry level addition to the carrier’s line up.
Nokia Lumia 521 has a 4 inch touchscreen, a 5 megapixel camera on the back, exclusive Nokia apps such as Cinemagraph and Creative. It is also compatible with T-Mobile’s 4G network, making it quite the impressive package. Lumia 521 sold directly through T-Mobile will also feature Wi-Fi calling, which will be of essential use to travelers, as it allows them to make or receive phone calls from their U.S. number while being connected to Wi-Fi, anywhere in the world. Those who have already purchased one through either HSN, Walmart or Microsoft retail stores will receive an OTA update on 20th May to enable the Wi-Fi calling feature.
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2013-04-09 T-Mobile Announces Nokia Lumia 521 Again
- 2012-06-21 Windows Phone 8 handsets to be offered by AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile