We’re sure there are many Angry Birds gamers out there who might be pretty pleased with themselves for getting the max amount of stars they can for each level, but when they get a new phone, it seems that their achievements aren’t carried over, meaning that they will need to play all over again. For those who find this pretty annoying, Rovio has announced a new service called Accounts which will basically allow gamers to save their games and pick up where they left off on other devices.
This feature has been introduced through The Croods game, and as for Angry Birds, the Accounts feature has been enabled for iOS gamers in Finland and Poland, although Rovio did state that they plan to introduce the Accounts feature to all their titles worldwide in due time. What do you guys think of this move by Rovio? Good idea or it doesn’t really matter that much to begin with?
- 2014-03-17: Angry Birds Epic Soft Launched In Several Countries Today
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-28: Rovio Denies Allowing NSA To Spy On Users