With T-Mobile being the last to offer the iPhone amongst the four major US carriers, we guess many are wondering if they would be able to experience the same amount of success that other carriers have when they offered the iPhone. The good news for T-Mobile fans is that yes, it looks like landing a deal to offer the iPhone 5 on T-Mobile’s network was a good move on their part because according to the carrier’s recently released earnings report, it would seem that they have managed to move half a million iPhone units in the first month of it being made available.
Granted this might seem less than other carriers who have reported millions, but it should be noted that those millions were counted over the course of several months, not to mention that some of those iPhones sold were older models, like the iPhone 4S and iPhone 4, whilst T-Mobile’s numbers are purely iPhone 5. The carrier also saw its subscriber base increase to 579,000 customers, which we guess can be taken as a sign that offering the iPhone was an excellent decision.
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2013-07-03 T-Mobile iPhone 5 Price Apparently Changed Once Again
- 2013-05-13 T-Mobile iPhone 5 Down Payment Price Raised To $149
- 2013-05-13 Hackers Mod T-Mobile's Carrier Update To Boost iPhone 5 Speeds
- 2013-04-15 iPhone 5 Brought T-Mobile One Of Its Biggest Launch Weekend
- 2013-04-12 T-Mobile iPhone 5 Now Available For $99