Targus should be a familiar name for those of you who deal with accessories for your notebooks and tablet devices, and this time around, Targus has clearly placed their weight behind the conglomerate from South Korea known as Samsung, by offering cases for the recently launched Samsung Galaxy S4 as well as the new Galaxy Note 8.
After all, if you have already spent so much on these devices, it makes perfect sense to make sure that they will remain well protected from knocks, scratches, and of course, drops. Granted, these cases might not be hardy enough to withstand drops from a particular height, but at least it does take the brunt of the impact. Known as the Targus Midnight Collection, this range will boast of an understated sexiness with a tone-on-tone color palette and rich textures, delivering timeless elegance to the masses. Pricing depends on the kind of case you choose, and they will not burn a hole in your pocket, either, so what are you waiting for?
Next Story: Budweiser Launches BUD 360° App
- 2013-12-19: CyanogenMod Case For Nexus 5 Launched
- 2013-06-18: Cheaper iPhone Case Rumor
- 2013-05-24: Mobelisk Turns Ordinary Tablets Into Enterprise Devices
- 2013-05-02: Targus Goes Sleek And Sexy With New Smartphone And Tablet Case Range
- 2013-04-16: Apple iPad 5 Case Spotted (Rumor)
- 2011-08-10: Logitech Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- 2011-08-04: PowerSkin launches battery-boosting case for Samsung Nexus S 4G
- 2011-05-16: Samsung Galaxy S II carrier branding confirmed?
- 2011-03-03: Targus THZ045US Rotating Stand/Case for iPad 2
- 2011-01-03: Samsung Galaxy Tab case with Bluetooth keyboard