This…is…June 13th! I know, I know and understand of the frustration that you must feel when you read that the next instalment of the bloody 300 movie, 300: Rise of an Empire, is set to hit the silver screens in due time. The thing is, the trailer is now out, and at the end of it, we will realize that the March 7, 2014 date is still a long way off, at least, relatively speaking. I guess stock of the movie would continue to rise if Man of Steel does extremely well in the box office this summer (have you watched the latest Superman movie already?).
Just like its predecessor that was an all action film that was released in 2006, the trailer is filmed in a graphic-novel style, where you have your fair collection of macho looking men, Xerxes being literally larger than life (albeit with a scar across his cheek now), a lady warrior who would put the Amazonians to shame, plenty of ship-to-ship battles that I would have liked to see Captain Jack Sparrow make a cameo. Would you read Frank Miller’s latest graphic novel, Xerxes, before watching the movie?RELATED
- Interlocking Ring Set Shows That You Both Truly Belong Together
- Dutch Authorities Finds That Google Violated Its Data Protection Act
- Microsoft Reportedly Edging Towards Alan Mulally And Satya Nadella For CEO Slot
- BiblioTech Is The US' First Bookless Public Library
- Victoria's Secret Debuts 3D-Printed Lingerie During Fashion Show
- Follow: trailer,