This…is…June 13th! I know, I know and understand of the frustration that you must feel when you read that the next instalment of the bloody 300 movie, 300: Rise of an Empire, is set to hit the silver screens in due time. The thing is, the trailer is now out, and at the end of it, we will realize that the March 7, 2014 date is still a long way off, at least, relatively speaking. I guess stock of the movie would continue to rise if Man of Steel does extremely well in the box office this summer (have you watched the latest Superman movie already?).
Just like its predecessor that was an all action film that was released in 2006, the trailer is filmed in a graphic-novel style, where you have your fair collection of macho looking men, Xerxes being literally larger than life (albeit with a scar across his cheek now), a lady warrior who would put the Amazonians to shame, plenty of ship-to-ship battles that I would have liked to see Captain Jack Sparrow make a cameo. Would you read Frank Miller’s latest graphic novel, Xerxes, before watching the movie?
- 2013-12-03: New Need For Speed Rivals Trailer Appear
- 2013-11-20: Dead Rising 3 Launch Trailer Is Chock Full Of Zombies
- 2013-06-13: 300: Rise of an Empire Trailer Now Out
- 2013-05-21: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Co-Op Mode Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-04-04: New Remember Me Trailer Highlights Enemies You'll Fight In Neo-Paris
- 2011-11-05: Modern Warfare 3 Advert with Sam Worthington, Jonah Hill and Dwight Howard