We had earlier reported that according to the rumors, HTC could be planning a smaller version of the HTC One called the HTC One Mini, or the HTC M4 which it was previously known by. In any case it seems that not too long after the report, several photos from Forte.delfi.ee have surfaced which are allegedly that of the HTC One Mini. As you can see in the image above, the alleged device is the one pictured next to the HTC One, and assuming this is real, it is clearly obvious that the rumors of it sporting a slightly smaller display are true.
For those hearing about the HTC One Mini for the first time, the rumors are saying that this is a smaller version of the HTC One. Instead of the 4.7″ Full HD display of the HTC One, the One Mini is expected to sport a smaller 4.3″ display with a 720p HD resolution instead. It is also expected to pack a dual-core processor with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage and will sport a 4MP Ultrapixel camera which will be of the same camera technology found on the HTC One. Take it with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys make of the HTC One Mini?
Next Story: OMGPop Shuts Down, Cost Zynga $450k A Day
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25 AT&T HTC One Mini To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Soon
- 2014-03-24 Sense 6.0 Coming To HTC One In May-June, According To Leaked Roadmap
- 2014-03-20 All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2014-03-10 All New HTC One Leaked Photos Leave Nothing To The Imagination