While we’re still waiting for the Moto X to be officially announced, @evleaks has recently uploaded a photo which has been allegedly snapped by the device’s camera itself. While the photo above doesn’t look too shabby, it seems that it was snapped by a 10MP camera which might not sit too well with Android users who are looking forward to the device. After all, current high-end Android phones are sporting at least 12MP, with phones like the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom sporting 16MP cameras, so at least on paper, it would seem that the Moto X phone is lagging behind. Other rumored specs include a dual-core processor with a 720p HD display. We’re certainly hoping that this isn’t the case, especially since current-gen Android devices sitting on the high-end spectrum of the market are featuring quad-core chipsets with Full HD displays. Of course it is possible that the Moto X could be designed as a mid-ranged device to target a wider audience, but either way we’ll have to wait and see how it plays out. In the meantime what do you guys think of this photo’s quality?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: leaked, Moto X,
- Seen at: phandroid