Earlier today we picked up on a purported leaked image of what supposedly is Samsung’s Galaxy NX camera. The Korean manufacturer has already said that it will release Galaxy Camera 2 at its 20th June press event. We’re increasingly hearing rumors that perhaps the company will actually unveil two Android powered cameras, one of which will be the Samsung Galaxy NX (EK-GN120).
These are purported press shots, so the images that you see here might very well be the work of a talented designer. Or they could be renders of the official product images, a bit too soon to be certain right now. The camera in question reportedly has a 20.3 megapixel APS-C sensor, it will support interchangeable lenses. This camera is said to be powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. No additional information regarding its specifications are available right now. Pricing and availability details haven’t been rumored up till now. Samsung’s 20th June event in London isn’t that far off, thankfully, so in little less than a week we’ll know for sure if Samsung Galaxy NX camera is indeed being released or not. [Images via Tinhte]
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo