Yet another leaked image of the alleged Sony Honami has hit the Internet, this time around courtesy of a Brazilian site known as techtudo, where they claim that what you see above is actually the back of the upcoming H2 Sony flagship, aka Honami. Of course, there is no way on this side of the earth to be able to say that we are 100% sure that the image depicts the Sony Honami, but apparently, it seems that the Sony Honami in that image shows it being sandwiched between the Xperia Z Ultra and Xperia ZQ, where the latter is actually the Xperia ZL.
Assuming all turns out to be true, then the Sony Honami would share some close resemblances to the waterproof Xperia Z, sporting a similar OmniBalance design although it does seem as though the Honami would be accompanied by an infra-red sensor, similar to what NTT DoCoMo decided to throw into their version of the handset. There are stickers that cover the bottom of the phone, which we presume are there to help keep things under wraps. Other rumored specifications of the alleged Sony Honami include a 20-megapixel camera sensor, although that is a wee bit fishy since there is no considerable bulge at the back. Ah well, as with all rumors, time will debunk or confirm them – all we need to do is just to play the patience card.
Next Story: Samsung Curved OLED TV Debuts In South Korea
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment
- 2013-09-03: Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Entire Alleged Press Release Leaks
- 2013-08-26: White Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Photos Leaked
- 2013-08-26: Sony Honami's Camera Teased In New Photo
- 2013-08-25: Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Purported Press Image Leaks
- 2013-08-23: New Sony Honami Photo Teased, Hints At Water Resistance