There are many smartphones in Japan that will never make its way out of the Land of the Rising Sun for some very obvious reasons – the frequencies used in Japan are way different from the rest of the world, and the other would be the communications infrastructure – Japan has superb connectivity at high speeds, and we have seen our fair share of great looking handsets in the past. The Fujitsu Arrows A SoftBank 202F’s claim to fame, however, would be its high-capacity battery. We are talking about more than 3,000mAh here folks, and when you were to use this battery alongside Fujitsu’s energy-saving Human Centric Engine, you end up with a smartphone which offers long battery life on a single charge – or at least, this is what Fujitsu claims.
Fujitsu claims a single charge is able to last for more than two days, and that’s pretty impressive for a modern day smartphone (although the Nokia 3310 would probably laugh at it), especially when you consider that it carries a 5” Full HD display, support for Full-Seg HD broadcasts, a quad-core 1.7GHz Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T processor, a 13.1-megapixel camera, water-resistant (IPX5/8) and dust-resistant (IP5X) technology. Of course, being able to last for 2 days without much context gives plenty to chew over. Does it mean it is on standby for 2 days without any use? If that is the case, then it is not impressive at all, but if it means using it with data turned on all the time, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity too, then 2 days round the clock would definitely be worth checking out.
Next Story: Google Maps Earth View Goes Cloud-Free
- 2014-03-14 SoftBank's CEO Reveals How He Brought The iPhone To Japan
- 2014-03-09 Fujitsu Wants To Use Palm Vein Sensors In Place Of Fingerprints
- 2014-02-25 Fujitsu Prototype Tablet Has Haptic Screen Technology
- 2014-02-20 Fujitsu Glove-Style Wearable Device
- 2013-12-20 Fujitsu To Expand Raku Raku's Availability n Europe
- 2013-12-19 Fujitsu Stylistic Q704 Tablet To Arrive In The US For $1,499
- 2013-01-21 More On The Fujitsu F-Series Phone
- 2011-09-29 Sharp AQUOS 104SH to run on Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2011-09-22 Softbank no longer sole iPhone carrier in Japan?
- 2011-08-29 Fujitsu launches three new waterproof handsets