Just a couple of days ago, we did bring you word of a leaked device from the folks over at HTC, where it is known as the HTC Desire 200. Having said that, it did not take too long for HTC to officially unveil this entry level smartphone which runs on the Android operating system, although no additional details concerning its pricing and availability were made known. Still, there is the family resemblance of the HTC Desire 200 as it shares some design cues from the flagship HTC One model.
When you take a peek at the HTC Desire 200’s chassis to know what can be found inside, you would realize that it comes with a 3.5” touchscreen display at 480 x 320 resolution, while the back itself carries a 5-megapixel shooter. A 1GHz Snapdragon S1 processor will do all the number crunching as and when required, while 4GB of internal memory should fill up rather quickly, which is why the provision for a microSD memory card slot is a positive thing indeed. 512MB RAM, 7.2Mbps HSPA connectivity, and a 1,230mAh battery powers makes up the HTC Desire 200. [Product Page]
Next Story: Samsung Launches NFC-Enabled Laser Printers
- New Oppo Find 7 Camera Photos "Confirms" 50MP Camera
- Galaxy S5 Production Will Not Be Hugely Affected By Recent Factory Fire
- All New HTC One Leaked Photos Leave Nothing To The Imagination
- Sony Xperia Z2's Stereo Speakers Compared Against The Xperia Z1
- John Chen's Focus Will Be On BlackBerry's Customer Base