WWDC 2013 looks set to take the world’s attention by storm yet again, and of course, the necessary preparations need to be done in the first place. WWDC will be held as Moscone West this year, and you could more or less say that many people have looked forward to an iOS 7 banner over the past few days, and all of that waiting (pretty much like celebrity sighting, don’t you think so?) has finally paid off as Apple recently unveiled one of the iOS 7 banners earlier this morning.
Surely Apple is a company that does not do anything without reason, hence the iOS 7 banner which was unfurled depicted a relatively minimalist design, which would hopefully translate to a simpler design for iOS 7 when it is finally ready to hit the iPhone platform later this year. The banner does feature a huge ’7’ against a perforated background, and on a personal capacity, how much less of a skeuomorphic design do you think iOS 7 will feature this time around?
Next Story: ViziLeaks: Nokia EOS Video Released
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]