After being delayed for four months, the makers of jOBS have finally announced that the movie will be releasing on 16th August. Classified as an indie biopic starring Ashton Kutcher in the lead role, we first reported about this movie early last year when Kutcher landed the main role. Back in January it was said that the movie will come out in April, but in March it was announced that the movie’s release was being delayed.
Open Road, the makers of this film, say that the release was delayed because they needed more time for marketing purposes. jOBS will be released nationwide on 16th August, so expect to see promotional material in the weeks leading up to the release. Open Road hasn’t revealed for now when it will release the movie for international viewers as well. The first clip from this Steve Jobs biopic was released back in January, initial reactions were mixed, with Steve Wozniak saying that the movie strays from what actually happened in real life. Nevertheless, moviegoers are likely to be curious about this film and how Ashton has played one of the most widely known Silicon Valley CEO, Steve Jobs.
Next Story: Nyko Announces Xbox One, PS4 Accessories At E3
- Insurance Companies Could Subsidize iWatch, According To Analyst
- Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- Apple Reportedly Blocking Music Rivals From Purchasing iAds