[E3 2013] Microsoft is set to kick off their E3 press conference in a little over an hour, and judging by the majority of gamers’ response from their Xbox One unveiling as well as clarifying a number of key points for the console, they have an uphill battle for this year’s E3. Showing off what games we can expect for the Xbox One would be a great way to kick off E3, and it looks like that’s exactly what Microsoft has planned for today’s presentation.
The news comes for GameTrailers’ Geoff Keighley who spoke with Microsoft executive Phil Spencer, who said a total of 20 games will be shown for the Xbox. We’re not sure just how many of those games will be Xbox One or Xbox 360 games, but we’re sure you’re hoping the majority of those 20 games will be used to showcase Xbox One software. Hopefully whatever Microsoft has waited for E3 to show its potential customers will make them forget about how the Xbox One will make it difficult for the used-game market as well as require to be regularly connected to the Internet in order to function.
- 2014-04-23 Microsoft States Their Commitment To Qualcomm's Hardware
- 2014-04-23 Remote Desktop Preview App For Windows Phone 8.1 Released
- 2014-04-23 China Thinks Windows 8 Is ‘Expensive’
- 2014-04-23 Bing In Classroom Arrives At All U.S. Schools
- 2014-04-23 Xbox One For Japan Launches On 4th September
- 2013-12-12 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-09 Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- 2013-06-12 Nyko Announces Xbox One, PS4 Accessories At E3
- 2013-06-11 The Elder Scrolls Online Headed To PS4, Xbox One In Spring 2014
- 2013-05-01 Microsoft Sends Out Invites For Pre-E3 Xbox Press Event On June 10