It looks like when it comes to Instagram officially arriving on platforms other than iOS and Android, those users are definitely out of luck because it seems that after rejecting Windows Phone, at least for now, Instagram has also turned its back on Blackberry 10, claiming that the app will not be arriving on the Blackberry 10 platform anytime soon. This is according to Instagram’s CEO, Kevin Systrom, who in an interview with Fast Company basically stated that the company has no plans to develop for Blackberry 10 at the present moment.
This was in response to a question posed about the possibility of Instagram arriving on Google Glass, in which Systrom revealed that they are in no rush to get involved with Google Glass at the moment, and that if a Google Glass app were to be developed, it would be after they developed one for Blackberry and Windows Phone. While it’s great that they have some of queue when it comes to releases, Systrom followed up by saying, “I’m not saying those will come anytime soon. I’m just saying that in order of priority, the way we evaluate where to expand to is really simply where our users are, and where the growth is […] It took us a very long time to get to Android.” In any case it looks like Blackberry 10 users will be in for a wait.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: apps, BlackBerry 10, instagram,
- Seen at: n4bb