Samsung announced its Galaxy S4 Mini just a few weeks ago, although we have yet to hear of when and were the Android smartphone will be made available. It looks like that all changes today as the Galaxy S4 Mini is now available for pre-order at two U.K. wireless carriers, Orange and T-Mobile.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is being made available on both Orange and T-Mobile for free, as long as customers sign up for a plan that costs at least £27 per month, which converts to around $42.32 per month. This is a special promotion both carriers are holding for those who pre-order the device on their respective network and will charge £49.99 for the Galaxy S4 Mini when it’s released on July 5.
Seeing how the Galaxy S4 Mini will be available in the U.K. in just a couple of weeks, we’re hoping this news means we’re one step closer for the device to make its debut in the U.S. In case you need a refresher, the Galaxy S4 Mini will feature a 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED display, 1.7GHz dual-core processor, 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage with support for 64 microSD cards, an 8MP rear-facing camera, 1.9MP front-facing camera and will run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Deadline Pushed Back
- 2014-03-20: Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders At T-Mobile Starts 24th March
- 2014-03-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 To Come In 16GB And 32GB Flavors